The YMCA is partnering with the Hamilton Marathon Road2Hope to raise funds for the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign at the YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford. Together we can make it possible for a child with special needs to join in YMCA Day Camp with their peers, send an inner city kid to YMCA Wanakita to canoe for the first time. You'll help a young person in YMCA Leader Corp Program to gain self-esteem and teach a new-comer youth life-saving swimming skills in our pools. Your support will give a local child in need the chance to experience the joys of childhood and the courage and confidence to be a leader in their own life. Visit ymcahbb.ca to learn more.
You will be running 1K backwards!
A few details:
- You have 30 minutes to complete the 1K route.
- It is recommended that everyone have a spotter to guide you.
- For anyone under 13, a spotter is required in order to participate.
- Spotters can pick up a bib and sign up and the Retro Run table when they arrive on race day.
- After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to set up your pledge page.
Be sure to set up your profile page and choose YMCA of Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford as your charity in order to have people pledge to you and have it directed accordingly.
For more information, contact the YMCA Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford.