IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING FOR EDU-DEO MINISTRIES, PLEASE REGISTER AT https://edudeo.com/r2h
10:00 am - 5K Start at Confederation Park
CHARITABLE DONATIONS AND PLEDGES
After you register, you can set up a personalized pledge page so people can pledge to you online!
The 5K and 10K race courses are both in Confederation Park (free entry to the park for all registered runners and spectators). The 5K route is a single loop along the beautiful waterfront trail, and the service road. The 10k route is an out and back along the waterfront trail. The route is flat and fast!
More than 2000 participants are expected in the 5K & 10K races, and they will be raising funds for one of our Charity Partners. Please consider raising pledges for these worthwhile charities by pledging on line. Go to the Charity Partners page for a list of our partners.
The 5K & 10K event is for runners and walkers, so come out and enjoy the day!
Spectators can cheer on their athletes along the waterfront trail and at the finish line!
Please be aware that participants in the 5K must be able to complete the course in 1 hour to allow for a clear roadway for the 10K race.
For the safety of all participants, we strongly recommend you do not wear iPods, walkmans, or similar devices which inhibit your ability to hear surrounding sounds.
Sorry, no skate boards, roller skates, in-line skates, bicycles or dogs will be allowed on the course.
FOOD FOR REGISTERED RUNNERS
Food tent is for all registered runners only.
FOOD FOR SPECTATORS!
Food for Spectators will be available at food trucks.
AID STATION & TIMING
The course will be marked every kilometre, as well as there will be one aid station for the 5k and two for the 10k. The aid stations will serve water. All events will be timed using the chip time disposable chip system. The chip is embedded in your race bib and It is your responsibility to ensure that your clothing does not cover your bib and inactivate the chip.
- Kit Includes: Chip embedded bib, shirt, race day information, sponsor samples, and promotion materials
- Pickup Location: Confederation Park, 680 Van Wagners Beach Rd, Hamilton, On.
- Pickup Dates and Times: Friday November 3, 2017 1:00p.m. - 6:00p.m.
- Pickup Dates and Times: Saturday November 4, 2016 8:00a.m - 9:30a.m.
- Kits will not be mailed. Anyone can pick-up your kit at the expo. They may be asked for identification and your confirmation number (if you registered online) so please bring a confirmation email with you.
FIND YOUR PHOTOS!